It is recommended to replace the engine air filter every 10,000-15,000 kilometers.
1. Because the blockage of the air filter element will affect the intake air volume of the engine for a long time, so that the air-fuel ratio in the engine will change, which will reduce the power of the vehicle and increase the fuel consumption, etc.;
2. Generally, the air-conditioning filter element can be replaced once a year. It is used more frequently in winter and summer, and it is replaced once every 10,000 kilometers. If the air environment is relatively poor, the replacement mileage can be shortened and replaced once every 7,500 kilometers. The main function of the air conditioner filter element is to filter bacteria, PM2.5, moisture, pollen and dust in the air;
3. Therefore, the air filter element should be replaced on schedule for the good operation of the vehicle engine; the air conditioner filter element should be replaced in time for the healthy air of the occupants in the vehicle.
The role of the air filter is to:
1. Filter the particulate impurities in the air to ensure that a sufficient amount of clean air enters the cylinder, prevent the dust suspended in the air from being sucked into the engine, and accelerate the wear of the piston group and cylinder;
2. The air conditioner filter is to filter the impurities, tiny particles, pollen, bacteria, industrial waste gas and dust contained in the air entering the cabin from the outside;
3. Improve the cleanliness of the air, prevent such substances from entering the air conditioning system and damage the air conditioning system, provide a good air environment for the passengers in the car, and prevent the glass from fogging.