The oil filter needs to be changed every time. If the gasoline filter is dirty and not changed, the following situations will occur in the vehicle:
1. Easy to stall: After the gasoline filter is blocked, the delivery of gasoline will be affected, resulting in insufficient fuel supply to the engine. The phenomenon of rubbing and stumbling during driving or shifting is obvious. When the idling speed is unstable, it is easy to stall;
2. Weak driving: Due to the poor fuel supply, the engine power is reduced, the vehicle is weak and the speed is reduced. A car with a speed of more than 100kmh can be lowered to a speed of 70-80kmh;
3. Increase mechanical wear: Since impurities are not filtered, the oil circuit and fuel injection system will be corroded and damaged for a long time.
In most cases, the filter is changed every 5,000 kilometers, but if it is not reached 10,000 kilometers, as long as the oil is changed, the filter is generally replaced together. For some cars with long-term oil, such as friends who change the oil every 30,000 kilometers and 60,000 kilometers, you can also choose some longer-term filter, some can reach 60,000 kilometers of life, but the price will be slightly more expensive.
The replacement of the car oil filter is not based on time, but on the mileage driven. Generally, it can be replaced at about 10,000 kilometers:
1. For cars using mineral oil, the oil filter can be changed every 3000-4000 kilometers;
2. Cars using semi-synthetic engine oil should be replaced every 5000-6000 kilometers; vehicles using fully synthetic engine oil should be replaced every 8000-10000 kilometers;
3. The oil filter element is the oil filter, its function is to remove impurities such as dust, metal particles, carbon deposits and soot particles in the oil to protect the engine;
4. During the working process of the engine, metal wear debris, dust, carbon deposits oxidized under high temperature, colloidal sediment, water, etc. are continuously mixed into the lubricating oil.
The function of the oil filter is to filter out these mechanical impurities and gums, keep the lubricating oil clean and prolong its service life. The oil filter should have the characteristics of strong filtering ability, small flow resistance and long service life.