The replacement method of the diesel fine filter is:
1. Close the oil inlet ball valve and open the upper end cover. The upper end cover of aluminum alloy type needs to be gently pryed from the side gap with a flat-blade screwdriver;
2. Unscrew the plug wire of the sewage outlet to drain the sewage oil;
3. Loosen the fastening nut on the upper end of the filter element, the operator wears oil-proof gloves to hold the filter element tightly, and removes the old filter element vertically upward;
4. Replace the new filter element, pad the upper sealing ring with its own sealing gasket at the lower end, and tighten the nut;
5. Tighten the plug wire of the sewage outlet, cover the upper end cover, pay attention to pad the sealing ring, and fasten the bolts.
1. There are three types of fuel filters: diesel filters, gasoline filters and natural gas filters;
2. The function of the fuel filter is to prevent particulate matter, water and dirt in the fuel, and to ensure that the precise components of the fuel system are protected from wear and other damage;
3. The fuel filter is connected in series on the pipeline between the fuel pump and the fuel inlet of the throttle body. The function of the fuel filter is to remove the iron oxide, dust and other solid debris contained in the fuel to prevent the fuel system from clogging, especially the fuel injector;
4. Reduce mechanical wear, ensure stable engine operation and improve reliability. The structure of the fuel burner is composed of an aluminum shell and a bracket with stainless steel inside. The bracket is equipped with a high-efficiency filter paper, which is in the shape of a chrysanthemum to increase the flow area.