The difference between fuel filter and oil filter is:
1. Harmful impurities in engine oil will reduce the service life of related parts. Meiruier filter can efficiently filter out harmful impurities in the oil, and supply the crankshaft, connecting rod, camshaft, supercharger, and piston with clean oil to achieve lubrication, cooling and cleaning, and extend the life of parts.
2. Diesel fuel that has been precipitated or filtered will pollute the diesel fuel due to fueling tools and environmental factors during the refueling process. In addition, when the diesel engine is running, due to the impurities and air dust deposited in the fuel system, it will also cause diesel pollution, so the vehicle diesel filter is indispensable.
3. The main function of the gasoline filter is to filter the impurities in the gasoline, so that the gasoline that enters the combustion engine is clean, burns more fully, reduces the formation of carbon deposits in the cylinder, and provides better power input.
4. The automobile oil filter is located in the engine lubrication system. Its upstream is the oil pump, and downstream is the parts that need to be lubricated in the engine.
5. In order to reduce the frictional resistance between the relative moving parts in the engine and reduce the wear of the parts, the oil is continuously delivered to the friction surface of each moving part to form a lubricating oil film for lubrication.