Causes of fuel pump failure:
1. The fuel oil level warning light in the instrument is on because the fuel level is too low, and the fuel pump motor cannot be sufficiently cooled and lubricated, which will cause the motor to overheat or even fail to work. If this is the case for a long time, it will cause the gasoline pump to be damaged faster;
2. The gasoline quality is too poor, there are impurities or foreign matter in the gasoline, the gasoline pump is too dirty, these impurities entering the internal bearing of the gasoline pump will accelerate the wear of the bearing and cause the gasoline pump to be damaged;
3. The gasoline filter is not replaced for a long time, the gasoline filter is clogged, and the gasoline pump is under high load for a long time, which causes the gasoline pump to be damaged.
The function of the fuel pump is to suck gasoline from the fuel tank, through the pipeline and the gasoline filter, and press it into the float chamber of the carburetor:
1. Fuel pump is a professional term in the auto parts industry. It is one of the basic components of the EFI automobile fuel injection system. It is located inside the vehicle fuel tank. The fuel pump works when the engine is started and the engine is running;
2. If the engine is stopped and the ignition switch is still ON, the HFMSFI control module will turn off the power to the fuel pump to avoid accidental ignition;
3. The function of the fuel pump is to suck the fuel out of the fuel tank, pressurize it and deliver it to the fuel supply pipe, and cooperate with the fuel pressure regulator to establish a certain fuel pressure.