The oil filter has no shelf life. The inside of the filter core is paper, which will not cause deterioration after a long time. The main thing is to protect the seal and avoid dust and water.
1. Oil filter, also known as oil grid. Used to remove dust, metal particles, carbon deposits, soot particles and other impurities in the engine oil to protect the engine;
2. The oil filter is divided into full-flow type and split-flow type. The full-flow filter is connected in series between the oil pump and the main oil passage, so it can filter all the lubricating oil that enters the main oil passage. The split-flow cleaner is connected in parallel with the main oil passage to filter only part of the lubricating oil sent by the oil pump;
3. During the working process of the engine, metal wear debris, oil oxide and impurities in the air will be generated;
4. The main problem of poor quality machine filter is poor filtering effect, which causes impurities to run back and forth in the oil circulation system;
5. These small impurities will wear out traces on parts such as valves, valve push rods, various bearings, and even cylinder walls, which will accelerate the wear of parts and reduce the service life of the engine.