The main function of the air filter element is to filter the engine intake to ensure the best fuel efficiency, and the cleanliness of the air filter element is directly related to the service life of the engine.
The role of air filter:
1. Air filter element is a kind of filter, also called air filter cartridge, air filter, style, etc. Mainly used for air filtration in engineering locomotives, automobiles, agricultural locomotives, laboratories, aseptic operation rooms and various precision operation rooms;
2. The engine needs to suck in a large amount of air during the working process. If the air is not filtered, the dust suspended in the air is sucked into the cylinder, which will accelerate the wear of the piston group and the cylinder;
3. Larger particles entering between the piston and the cylinder will cause serious "cylinder pull" phenomenon, which is especially serious in a dry and sandy working environment;
4. The air filter is installed in front of the carburetor or the air intake pipe to filter out dust and sand particles in the air, ensuring that sufficient and clean air enters the cylinder.
5. The main function of the air filter element is to protect the engine's air intake and prevent PM2.5, dust and impurities from entering the engine and causing abrasion to the engine. Under normal circumstances, the replacement is performed once for 10000-15000 kilometers, and the replacement cycle can be extended or shortened according to the local environment. If it is windy or the environment is poor, it should be replaced as soon as possible.