The oil filter element, that is, the oil filter, can filter the sundries, gums and moisture in the oil, and deliver clean and pure oil to the surface of all parts of the engine. The oil filter is replaced with the oil when the oil filter is replaced, so the replacement cycle also needs to be based on the oil. For example, the replacement cycle of the type of material oil is 3000 kilometers, the semi-synthetic oil is 7,500 kilometers, and the fully synthetic oil is 10,000 kilometers.
How to change the oil filter element:
1. Drain the waste oil to ensure that the waste oil is discharged cleanly;
2. Remove the old oil filter element, move the old oil container under the machine filter, and remove the old filter element. Be careful not to stain the inside of the machine with waste oil;
3. Preparation work before installation of oil filter element;
4. Install a new oil filter element. Before installation, put a sealing ring on the oil outlet, and then slowly screw on the new filter. Do not tighten the machine filter too tightly. Generally, after tightening it by hand, use a wrench to tighten 34 turns;
5. Fill the engine oil tank with new engine oil, and pour the new engine oil into the engine oil tank. After filling, check again for leaks in the lower part of the engine.