The principle of the oil filter element:
1. The oil filter element is the oil filter. The function of the oil filter is to filter out debris, colloids and moisture in the oil, and deliver clean oil to each lubricating part;
2. In order to reduce the frictional resistance between the relative moving parts in the engine and reduce the wear of the parts, the oil is continuously delivered to the friction surface of each moving part to form a lubricating oil film for lubrication. The engine oil itself contains a certain amount of gum, impurities, moisture and additives;
3. At the same time, during the operation of the engine, the introduction of metal wear debris, the entry of impurities in the air, and the production of oil oxides gradually increase the amount of debris in the engine oil. If the oil is not filtered and directly enters the lubricating oil circuit, the debris contained in the oil will be brought to the friction surface of the moving pair, which will accelerate the wear of the parts and reduce the service life of the engine;
1. Oil filter, also known as oil grid. Used to remove dust, metal particles, carbon deposits, soot particles and other impurities in the engine oil to protect the engine;
2. The oil filter is divided into full-flow type and split-flow type. The full-flow filter is connected in series between the oil pump and the main oil passage, so it can filter all the lubricating oil that enters the main oil passage. The split-flow cleaner is connected in parallel with the main oil passage to filter only part of the lubricating oil sent by the oil pump;
3. The oil filter should have strong filtering capacity, low circulation resistance, and long service life. Generally, several filter collectors, coarse filters and fine filters with different filtering capabilities are installed in the lubrication system, which are connected in parallel or in series in the main oil passage respectively.