The car should be replaced every 5000-10000 kilometers. Experts suggest that every time the oil is changed, the oil grid should be changed. The reason is that the dirt in the old oil grid will reduce the viscosity and cleanliness of the new oil, affect the oil circulation speed, and also damage the engine.
Oil grid replacement cycle
1. Replace regularly according to the instruction manual. The oil grid is generally replaced when the oil is changed;
2. The replacement time is generally every 5000 kilometers or half a year, whichever comes first;
3. The main function of the oil grid is to filter the impurities in the oil. If it is not changed for a long time, it will be easily blocked.
Engine oil grid function
1. During the working process of the engine, metal wear debris, dust, carbon deposits oxidized at high temperature and colloidal deposits, water, etc. are constantly mixed into the lubricating oil. The function of the oil filter is to filter out these mechanical impurities and gums, to keep the lubricating oil clean, and to extend its service life;
2. The oil filter should have strong filtering capacity, low circulation resistance, and long service life. Generally, several filter collectors, coarse filters and fine filters with different filtering capabilities are installed in the lubrication system, which are connected in parallel or in series in the main oil passage respectively. The one connected in series with the main oil passage is called a full-flow filter. When the engine is working, all lubricating oil is filtered through the filter; the one connected in parallel with it is called a split-flow filter;
3. The coarse filter one is connected in series in the main oil passage, which is a full-flow type; the fine filter is connected in parallel in the main oil passage, which is a split-flow type. Modern car engines generally only have a filter and a full-flow oil filter. The coarse filter filters out impurities with a particle size of 0.05mm or more in the oil, and the fine filter is used to filter out fine impurities with a particle size of 0.001mm or more.