The role of the air filter is to:
1. The engine needs to suck in a lot of air during the working process. If the air is not filtered, the dust suspended in the air is sucked into the cylinder, which will accelerate the wear of the piston group and the cylinder;
2. Larger particles enter between the piston and the cylinder, which will cause a serious "cylinder pulling" phenomenon, which is especially serious in a dry and sandy working environment;
3. The air filter is installed in front of the carburetor or the intake pipe, which plays the role of filtering out dust and sand in the air, and ensures that sufficient and clean air enters the cylinder.
Car Air Filter Replacement:
1. Open the hood of the car and find the air filter box. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver, or open the clip. Take out the old filter element in the box; wipe the dust in the box, be careful not to enter the air intake pipe; replace the new air filter element, close the cover, tighten the screws, or fasten the clips. It should be noted that the filter element should not be installed backwards, and the seal should be good;
2. The oil and oil filter elements must be replaced. The air filter is generally replaced every 10,000 kilometers, and the oil and filter are basically replaced at more than 10,000 kilometers, which are of relatively high quality. The air filter needs to be replaced depending on the situation. Sometimes it is only necessary to take it out and blow it in and put it in after a short drive, depending on the air quality;
3. I have thirteen years of experience in maintaining a car. The air-conditioning filter element is determined according to the usage. The air-conditioning filter element mainly depends on whether it is dirty. If it is dirty, it should be replaced. Otherwise, there is no need to waste the 20 yuan to replace the filter element.