Symptoms of clogged car hydraulic oil filter:
1. However, this is the blockage of the oil filter, not the blockage of the gasoline filter. After the oil filter is blocked, the oil pressure rises, the bypass valve opens, and the oil enters the main oil passage directly from the bypass valve. The dirt is not filtered, and the phenomenon is generally invisible. In severe cases, it will cause;
2. The dirt blocks the oil passages, resulting in insufficient local lubrication;
3. Insufficient lubrication will cause direct friction on the surface of the mechanical gear, aggravate wear, generate high temperature, and burn out parts;
4. After the gasoline filter is blocked, the delivery of gasoline will be affected, resulting in insufficient fuel supply to the engine, and the phenomenon of rubbing the car during driving or shifting is obvious, and it is easy to cause flameout when idling.
The difference between hydraulic oil filter and oil filter is:
1. Hydraulic oil filter element is used in various oil systems to filter out solid impurities that are mixed externally or generated internally during system operation. It is mainly installed on the oil suction road, pressure oil road, oil return pipeline, bypass, and separate filter system in the system;
2. The hydraulic oil filter element adopts imported high-quality glass fiber filter material, stainless steel wire cloth, stainless steel sintered felt and other filter materials. It has the characteristics of large filtration area, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, and is used for liquids with high viscosity. Used in various locomotives, industrial equipment, large hydraulic stations, hydraulic pumps and other hydraulic systems;
3. Air filter is a device that removes particulate impurities in the air. When the piston-type mechanical internal combustion engine and the reciprocating compressor air filter are working, if the inhaled air contains dust and other impurities, the wear of the parts will be aggravated, so the air filter must be installed. The air filter consists of two parts, the filter element and the shell. The main requirements of air filtration are high filtration efficiency, low flow resistance, and continuous use for a long time without maintenance.